Become an intern/volunteer
CAMP has all the interns and volunteers we need until August 2018. Except a Communication & Events Intern. If you have 2–3 days a week to donate to CAMP communication and event work for min. 6 months, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can read more about the work and requirements below.
About our internships/volunteer positions
Would you like to be part of curating exhibitions that address causes and effects of the global refugee and migration crisis? Would you like to collaborate with artists with refugee or migrant backgrounds from all over the world, who engage these causes and effects? Then join the CAMP team!
Send us a brief introduction of yourself and which of the internships/ volunteer positions listed below you are interested in to email@example.com
CAMP accepts educational interns and job trainees on a 3–12 months basis (20–25 hours per week). We also accept volunteers on a 3–6 months basis (8–16 hours per week).
CAMP encourages all qualified applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin, and religion to apply.
- info email correspondence
- manage CAMP's physical and online bookstore
- intern and volunteer coordination
- assist staff with book keeping with the accounting system e-conomic
Logistics & Fundraising
- assist artists arriving to CAMP to exhibit
- participate in exhibition installation and de-installation
- research foundations and sponsors
- design project presentation for application purposes (InDesign)
Communication & Events
- manage CAMP's social media and website
- pitch exhibitions to journalists
- plan and realize openings and special events in collaboration with the CAMP staff
- supervise the documentation of CAMP's exhibitions and events (installation views, exhibition video teasers, audio recordings)
- various smaller graphical assignments
- recruit and train exhibition guides from the Trampoline House refugee community
- plan, write, instruct, and conduct guided tours in CAMP's exhibitions in collaboration with guides from the Trampoline House community
- make outreach and advertise guided tours
- administrate and conduct commissioned guided tours
- open CAMP during opening hours
- recruit and train exhibition hosts for closing CAMP
- basic knowledge of Pages/Word, Numbers/Excel, InDesign, Mailchimp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- proficient in Danish and/or English
- your own laptop to work with
- a driver's license would be great